What you’ll do
Develops and maintains relationships with project sponsors and stakeholders by educating sponsors and stakeholders on product and program requirements and documentation; collaborating with stakeholders to assess costs and establish the return on investment; securing management approval for resource allocations; creating a communication plan which determines communication level, frequency, detail and distribution of status updates; and minimizing the impact of changes.
Manages initiatives and projects at the project level by developing and communicating project plans and schedules to teams and stakeholders to support established objectives; and communicating and adhering to project management standards and practices.
Manages multiple medium-scale projects or multiple work streams by collaborating with stakeholders to efficiently develop and deliver recommended solutions; following project methodology; aligning multiple project requirements; finding solutions to project issues; ensuring tasks are executed as defined in the schedule in order to achieve project goals; monitoring budgets and costs for projects; identifying and communicating status and adjustments to project milestones and transitions between project phases; identifying changes and escalating them to supervisors; and executing system changes.
Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning.
Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness.
Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or related field and 2 years’ experience in project management, business, operations, or related area OR 4 years’ experience in project management, business, operations, or related area.
1 year’s experience working in cross-functional teams.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Data analytics and project management systems, Supervisory experience
Project Management – Project Management Professional – Certification, Six Sigma Green Belt – Certification
6910 E Chauncey Ln, Phoenix, AZ 85054, United States of America