Barron Wood Distribution
This is a full-time UK Business Development role located in Preston, with flexibility for some remote work. The UK & European Business Development candidates will be responsible for developing and implementing growth strategies, building and strengthening relationships with clients, conducting market research, identifying business opportunities, and negotiating deals. The candidate will also need to work closely with cross-functional teams such as product, marketing, to deliver outstanding customer experience and meet growth targets.
• Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales targets and build long-term relationships with clients
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and networking skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen eye for details and market trends
• Demonstrated experience in conducting market research and generating reports
• Fluency in English
• Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Familiarity with CRM software and project management tools
To apply for this job please visit uk.linkedin.com.