Emco Fire Protection
About Emco Fire Protection:
Our Emco Calgary Fire Protection Profit Centre is a location staffed by a professional team who pride themselves on the delivery of exceptional levels of customer service. We are looking for an ambitious full-time candidate who is willing to perform above and beyond in this starting position and possess a strong desire to contribute to team success.
This Position is a blend of material handling and customer service.
Primary responsibility is the safe and efficient movement of product within the warehouse and yard. These products consist of various fittings, valves and pipe. Duties include loading and unloading of trucks, picking, packaging and shipment of transfers and customer orders. Operation of material handling equipment including forklifts and pallet jacks.
Responsibilities of this position also include offering a superior level of customer service to our customers. Material handlers at Emco Fire Protection are expected to assist our customers loading their vehicles. As such, it is necessary the ideal candidate know how to work with People in a highly professional manner.
In addition, EMCO expects all of our teammates to invest in your own development and provides many programs to support this growth
The successful candidate for this position will possess the following qualifications:
• Strong work ethic. THIS POSITION IS PHYSICALLY DEMANDING.
• Must have forklift experience.
• A “service” orientated attitude.
• A minimum Grade 12 education
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Ability to work well with minimal supervision
• Punctual and reliable
• Ability to frequently lift and/or carry up to 80 lbs.
• Must have a valid drivers license
• Successful completion of our hiring protocol
• THIS IS A MANUAL LABOR JOB, VERY PHYSICAL, AND VERY DEMANDING
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 per hour
• Casual dress
• Dental care
• Disability insurance
• Extended health care
• Life insurance
• Profit sharing
• RRSP match
• Vision care
• Wellness program
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• warehouse: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person