London Account Manager – Canary Wharf
Founded in New York 59 years ago, Restaurant Associates brings high-quality employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK’s leading workplaces. We believe in the power of food and drink to bring people together, whether in a restaurant or speciality café, to inspire them to do great things at work.
Our food is crafted onsite by passionate people using the best ingredients and we know that a balanced, plant focused, natural, fresh, and sustainable menu will increase the productivity of our customers and keep them motivated and happy whilst at work.
We provide amazing food, create inviting spaces, and develop engaging environments that inspire, motivate, and unite our customers.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join one of our corporate accounts. The main purpose of the Account Manager role is to assist the London & South Regional Manager in leading the management team to deliver all catering operations across our Client’s London portfolio of six sites.
• To be responsible for the overall efficient and effective management of the contract to ensure great quality, consistent food and beverage services across the Fine Dining, Hospitality & Staff dining operations
• Build and maintain a positive and effective client relationship ensuring we are true partners in their business
• To ensure the smooth planning of the contract and resources to deliver a first-class food and beverage service to our clients and customers
• Work with site mangers on a day-to-day basis to increase and maintain profitability by taking actions as and when appropriate.
• To be responsible for the management, recruitment, development, and training of team members: Working with the catering team to provide learning and development for them for future progression.
• To ensure the contract is fully compliant with company policies and procedures
• To deliver on the agreed financial budget and run commercially in line with net income and cost targets
• Be innovative and proactive bringing new ideas forward to the client and RA
• Champion and monitor all Health and Safety, Food Hygiene, Environmental and HR procedures
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
• 10% Bonus
• Contributory pension scheme
• Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
• Quick access for you and your immediate family to a Digital GP, and wider healthcare benefits
• Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
• Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
• Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
• Receive cash rewards every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
• Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
• You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
As the London Account Manager, you will ideally have a successful background in Contract Catering/Hospitality/Retail Catering, using your entrepreneurial skills to create a thriving and successful working environment. You will need to possess excellent management and communication skills, have a solid understanding of report writing and financial management, and be able to demonstrate your analytical approach to problem-solving. You will need to have the ability to display a real passion for food, customer service and be financially and commercially astute.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below
To apply for this job please visit jobs.accaglobal.com.