JOB TITLE: IT Project Manager – Remote Opportunity
Job Summary and Qualifications
An IT Project Manager uses critical thinking, communication, and relationship building to build stakeholder partnerships to deliver business value. The IT Project Manager oversees projects and/or programs with significant interdependencies and communicates across multiple channels including IT, Field, and Corporate teams, to define an initiative’s scope, schedule and budget. Project Managers have ownership from initiation to development of the defined results through deployment of the product, including turnover to the appropriate systems support and user support organizations. As a recognized leader, IT Project Managers may also be sought after to coach and mentor junior staff.
• Team leadership
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Moral Courage
• Stakeholder partnership
• Understand strategic imperatives
• Cross-functional knowledge
• Financial responsibility
• Risk management
• Manage Projects using ServiceNow, creating Project and Resource Plans, status updates, and
• Single accountable party to define, plan, orchestrate, and deliver a given strategic initiative.
• Ensures end results are of the highest caliber with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit.
• Directs large-scale, complex projects often involving cross-functional teams, multiple internal and external constituents and matrix partners.
• Accountable for one or more initiatives including business, operational, and IT deliverables.
• Rigorously manages scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed on time, cost, and quality parameters.
• Validates financial forecasts and provides on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures.
• Develops communication plans and interfaces to execute on responsibilities.
• Leads a continuous risk management process to identify and assess risks, and develop and manage mitigation measures to minimize exposure to projects and the business.
• Serves as a subject matter expert, routinely briefs key stakeholders on different aspects of assigned initiatives.
• Represents the project in various project governance and inter-department forums.
• Facilitates key project meetings.
• Defines and tracks project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan.
• Publishes periodic project status reports.
• Proposes recommendations, adjustments and process improvements to achieve success.
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE
• Healthcare- Preferred
• Information Technology – Preferred
• Project Management – Required
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
• 2 or more years IT Project Management – Preferred
• PMP – Preferred
• College Graduate – Preferred
• Other – 4 years of relevant IT Project Management experience in lieu of degree
To apply for this job please visit salutemyjob.com.