Hospitality and Operations at Boundless Life
Boundless empowers remote workers to experience – with their families – the nomad lifestyle many people without children have been enjoying for years. It creates a complete “live abroad” immersive experience for families looking to get the most of what the digital age and the world can offer
Through premium kids-friendly lodging, a cutting-edge education system that follows the children wherever they go, Boundless brings together a community of like-minded families who want to explore the planet while working remotely and having a positive impact on their lives and the world.
We’re hiring: Community Coordinator in Montenegro, March 2024.
This is a locally based role, as such you are required to live in the specific city or nearby. Your main role is to provide the best experience possible to our families through first class service and a positive ‘can do’ attitude. We are an inclusive company and look for team members that actively involve themselves in our community of team members and families. Building strong relationships with team-members and families is very important to us.
Build and maintain a community on Boundless systems within each Cohort:
• Develop a content calendar (posts/articles) for each cohort
• Maintain and deploy content similarly to a social network
• Engage with the community daily on requests or posts for as wide of a business schedule / calendar as possible
• Own the updating of all relevant tools and items available to our families such as Customer Google Map, Welcome Guide and any other items available as part of the onboarding process
Engage with and support community on daily requests via Boundless services and requests
• Interact with community on tools chosen
• Coordinate with the rest of the team re requests coming through.
• Review / attend to tickets / requests assigned to the Community team
Support the building of the Boundless Life brand on social media
• Liaise with the social team on a weekly basis.
• Create and share final reports per event
• Partner with a photographer/videographer to capture moments for social media based on budget availability
• Gather information on events at a company level to leverage locally or share with local team, families
Support the building of sustainable practices where possible
• Identify and implement opportunities where sustainable practices can be implemented.
• Drive ‘give back’ opportunities for our families towards the end of the Cohort as part of the check out process
Standards and Processes Champion for its Operational disciplines
• Establish and manage the local Google Drive Folder that obtains all necessary information on standards and processes for the different areas within your location and teams
• Establish/Manage/Update all Standard Operating processes (Playbooks) and Chapters (Manuals and Checklists) for your areas to ensure a business continuity is given at all times and a consistent service and work ethos is in place
• Establish a cost analysis of all services ahead of its execution to ensure the cost is feasible and approved and experiences are priced fairly and within profit margins at all times
• Show a keen interest in the overall member satisfaction of the location and support ways to increase member satisfaction at all times
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a Guest Relations/Customer Experience or Community Building role within a Hospitality setting
• Minimum 2 years experience in organising events or managing volume requests
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and decision-making skills
• Great organisational skills to manage the volume of customer requests received
• Experience in supervising others and managing 3rd party vendors
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced, startup environment
• Enthusiasm: exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude
What we offer
• Trust in you and your workmanship and expertise
• A fair salary package for your local destination
• Opportunity to participate in profit sharing and stock options plan
• Training by industry experts
• Opportunities for personal growth and learning
• Paid holidays to the legal local amount, plus public holidays
• Time-off and opportunity for volunteering
• Freedom to be creative and innovative in your practice
• Discounted accommodations and amenities
• Meal during the day
We will provide you with training, guidance and on-going support within your role
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.