Benchmark Senior Living
Pay Rate: $28/hr
Bay Square at Yarmouth is seeking caring and professional Clinical Coordinator to join their team.
Want to make your mark? Join Benchmark, a new type of senior living company. At Benchmark, we impact lives through human connection. We are thought leaders creating quality experiences and inspiring personal growth for all who engage with us. We just happen to imagine, build and manage beautiful, private-pay communities geared toward older adults. Are you Called to Care about your work, other people and making a difference? Do you believe that people and teams are Better Together than going it alone? Are you always striving to Be the Benchmark by which all others are measured? Then our core values match. Connect with us -and to what truly matters!
• Manages RCA staffing schedule in conjunction with the Resident Care Director
• Checks ADL books for signatures and completion of care
• Checks all med books and ensures that meds have been given, treatments completed, and all initials are complete if state regulations permit
• Takes pictures of new residents and updates pictures annually for all residents. Place copies in appropriate places
• Assembles resident records for new move ins
• Updates resident face sheet information
• Emails reports to corporate on a monthly basis
• Ensures that RCAs are completing 120 day resident assessments related to RCA tasks
• Enter PSPs into the Yardi
• Prints Aide Assignment Sheets from Yardi and provides to staff
• Tracks PSPs for appropriate signatures and mail to MDs as appropriate
• Assists with e-time
• Faxes orders to MD/pharmacy
• Files resident documents in resident records
• Maintain in-service logs, notifies RCD when hours are not met
• Manages supplies including ordering for residents and Resident Care department
• Coordinates QA meetings in conjunction with RCD
• Coordinates family meetings with Resident Care team
• Assists in interview and hiring process in conjunction with RCD- coordinates interview, assembles paperwork, etc.
• Updates Emergency book
• Assist with Pilot Program data collection and submission
• High School education or equivalent required
• Medical Records or Medical Assistant Certification preferred
• Experience in Senior Living
• Knowledge of MS office
At Benchmark Senior Living, we recognize how hard our employees work in order to provide our resident seniors with the best possible care. Therefore, we are proud to provide great compensation and excellent benefits
To apply for this job please visit www.jobilize.com.