Passion 4 Care Ltd
We are seeking an experienced Care Coordinator to join our team at a leading Domiciliary Provider. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in managing and monitoring the quality delivery of a domiciliary care service for the elderly. As an office-based Care Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in providing excellent support to our clients.
As a Care Coordinator, you will be responsible for scheduling and planning the support staff including
– Answer each incoming call in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner
– Develop and maintain relationships with clients, companions, and befrienders through regular informative telephone and Quality Assurance Contact
– Coordinate and plan rotas on a daily and monthly basis
– Coordinate and plan holidays and sickness cover
– Identify and report any areas of recruitment needed
– Undertaking administration of Carers compliance files
– Checking medication records
– Developing and reviewing care plans
– Monitoring staff and client communications
– Responding to complaints and queries from clients
– Ensuring good record keeping
– Induction of new care staff
– Carry out supervisions, spot checks, risk assessments and produce reports
– Registering and interviewing Domiciliary Care Workers and Support Workers
– Stand in during emergency to cover care calls when required
– You will be part of a strong and vibrant team working in a well-structured domiciliary care service who are proud to make a difference.
What’s in it for you?
At Passion 4 Care, we recognise that running a branch is a lot of responsibility and we have an excellent support network to assist you with all things HR, Compliance and Business Development. You will have access to a wide range of benefits including:
– Career progression opportunities
– Access to our employee assistance programme
– Support to complete nationally recognised qualifications
Passion 4 Care is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce as we believe this develops a comfortable working environment for all our staff. All applications will be treated fairly in line with our Equality and Diversity Policy.
Experience / Qualifications
– Previous experience in working within a similar position and within the care setting – ideally dealing with elderly and vulnerable people is essential.
– Experience as a Care Co-ordinator or Scheduler would be very desirable.
– A minimum qualification of QCF Level 2/3 – Health & Social Care or equivalent desirable
– Strong social care experience
– Be a great team player with good communication skills and a good mind set.
– Experienced in rota planning using a staff roster software.
Location – Stoke-on-Trent and surrounding areas of Staffordshire
_All Care Coordinators will be subject to an enhanced level criminal records Disclosure
To apply for this job please visit www.joinsocialcare.co.uk.