Noventiq is hiring!
Noventiq’s story is one of change. We grew, expanded, and adapted, learning more at each step. Now effecting change is at the heart of everything we do. And that doesn’t just apply to our customers, it’s how we feel about everyone who works with us.
Noventiq (the brand name of Cyprus-registered Softline Holding plc) is a leading global solutions and services provider in digital transformation and cybersecurity, headquartered and listed in London. The company enables, facilitates and accelerates digital transformation for its customers’ businesses, connecting 75,000+ organizations from all sectors with hundreds of best-in-class IT vendors, alongside its own services and solutions.
With a turnover of US$ 1.1 billion in the fiscal year of 2021, Noventiq is currently one of the fastest growing companies in the sector. In October 2021, company “Softline Holding plc” got its primary listing on the London Stock Exchange (LSE:SFTL). Noventiq’s growth is underpinned by its three-dimensional strategy to expand its geography, portfolio and sales channels. The strategy is supported by Noventiq’s active approach to M&As, enabling the company to take advantage of the ongoing consolidation in the industry. Since the start of the calendar year 2022, Noventiq has announced the acquisition of 5 companies in India, Turkey, and the UAE, covering various aspects of digital transformation.
Now we’re looking for a Business Development Manager for a position in the UK to expand our sales force in that area. You’ll be a part of our Northern Europe Sales team.
We are seeking an experienced and driven Business Development Manager who specializes in Business-to-Business new business sales. As the Account Manager, you will be responsible for successfully introducing our services and products to the UK markets. Your strong market research, negotiation, and exceptional closing skills will play a crucial role in achieving revenue targets. You will develop and execute a comprehensive account/territory plan while working closely with the pre-defined hitlist to drive sales in the UK.
What you’ll do:
• Conducting market research to identify potential business opportunities and qualifying leads.
• Implementing a strategic sales approach in collaboration with the Pre-sales and Marketing teams.
• Tailoring solutions to meet each customer’s unique needs.
• Acting as a thought leader and advocate for Customer Experience.
• Maintaining punctuality and consistency in delivering on promises to customers and team members.
• Ensuring attention to detail and precision when preparing documentation.
• Collaborating with partners, pre-sales, and delivery teams to identify technical solutions for new customers.
• Understanding the internal buy-in process of enterprise-level companies when adopting new software solutions.
• Leading the negotiation process at all levels of the company, including C-level managers and decision-makers.
• Managing customer agreements and facilitating a smooth handover from sales to delivery.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in corporate solution sales, preferably in selling managed services and enterprise software products.
• Familiarity with large enterprises and complex sales cycles.
• Proficiency in working with CRM software tools like HubSpot.
• Experience in defining and implementing a systematic sales process.
• Strong self-management skills to set monthly targets and plan daily activities.
• Excellent spoken and written English.
• Confidence in networking and negotiating with high-level managers across various sectors and roles, such as IT (asset) management, Finance, Procurement, Risk, and Compliance.
• Desire to contribute to the company’s growth and international expansion.
• Ambitious in setting sales targets and a proven track record of consistently achieving goals.
• High standards of work ethics and sales practices.
What we offer:
• A “Great Place to Work” certified Northern Europe team.
• Commission-based salary with an opportunity for over-achieving targets.
• Personal bonus scheme.
• Pension scheme.
• Company laptop and phone.
• Reimbursement of travel expenses.
• Flexible working hours.
• Work-from-anywhere principle
• Working in an international environment with a team all over the globe in more than 55+ countries;
• Inspiring corporate culture with an ability to grow and develop every day;
• Fascinating compensation package with advantages from motivation programs (Long-Term Employee Partnership Program (LTEPP) and Employee Share Purchase Program (ESPP).
Join our team as an Account Manager and make a significant impact on our company’s growth and success in the UK markets. Apply now to become a valuable member of our dedicated team!
Don’t forget to include your CV and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we try to notice each of our potential candidates
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.