Our Future Health UK
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will play a key part in supporting the organisation to solve complex problems through leading effective problem analysis, scoping, requirements analysis and business process improvement activities. Working cross functionally, you will help make compelling and data driven recommendations for improvement and work end to end to support the successful delivery of our programmes of work.
Our Future Health will be the UK’s largest ever health research programme, bringing people together to develop new ways to detect, prevent and treat diseases. We are a charity, supported by the UK Government, in partnership with charities and industry. We work closely with the NHS and with public authorities across all nations and regions of the UK.
Our plan is to bring together 5 million volunteers from right across the UK who will be asked to contribute information to help build one of the most detailed pictures we have ever had of people’s health. Researchers will be able to use this information to make new discoveries about human health and diseases. So future generations can live in good health for longer.
What you’ll be doing
In this role you will work with cross functional teams to help deliver our strategic programmes and improve operational efficiency, your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Using a range of structured analysis techniques to support with problem definition and analysis and project scoping.
• Developing options analysis and compelling recommendations.
• Communicating your analysis effectively to achieve buy in and support informed prioritisation.
• Supporting with requirements engineering activities.
• Leading the development, definition, and continuous improvement of business processes.
• Supporting with quality assurance processes.
• Working in partnership with delivery management to ensure the successful delivery of projects and programmes across the delivery lifecycle.
You will have previous experience in a business analysis role, or similar and will be a positive, motivated individual with exceptional analysis and stakeholder management skills. To succeed you will have some of the following skills and experience:
• Previous experience within a complex and fast paced technology and data programme with knowledge of key data and technical concepts.
• Exceptional analysis and critical thinking skills with the ability to apply a range of structured analysis techniques and systems thinking to your work.
• Exceptional communication and facilitation skills with the ability to work across a complex stakeholder group and act as a bridge between teams.
• Ability to holistically assess and communicate options using appropriate visualisations and data.
• Expert in business process mapping, definition, and improvement.
• Expert at requirements engineering with the ability to challenge and prioritise requirements.
• Demonstratable ability to work effectively across all stages of the delivery lifecycle and in cross functional teams using a variety of delivery methodologies.
• Experience using relevant tools for technical documentation (JIRA / Confluence etc.).
• Relevant domain experience within health care or research would be advantageous.
• Up to £65,000 per annum basic salary.
• Generous company pension package with employer contributions of up to 12%
• 30 days annual leave (plus bank holidays.)
• Continuous career development with regular appraisals and learning and development opportunities.
• A lovely new office in Holborn, Central London – we offer flexible and remote working arrangements.
Join us – let’s prevent disease together.
Application deadline: 03.12.23
To apply for this job please visit uk.linkedin.com.