• Location: London, Greater London
• Type: Perm
• Job #215670
• Salary: $30,000.00
Assistant Store Manager – London
Our client is a beautiful, vibrant Ladieswear brand that is growing at a pace internationally. They are a highly ethical, certified B-Corp with a strong focus on sustainability! They are looking for an Assistant Manager to join the business in a brand new store opening in Central London.
The Assistant Manager will help to manage the operational execution of the store to ensure positive customer experiences and to drive profitable top –line sales growth. The Assistant Manager understands the key business drivers and adjusts the business accordingly. Leads and inspires by example. Coaches and supports employees to consistently provide customers with product information and a shopping experience they will value.
• Attract, hire, develop, inspire and retain top talent to achieve company set store goals.
• Support team building activities.
• Maximize sales potential by coaching associate behaviors.
• Understands the business of fashion and retail brands and able to drive business performance.
• Staff, coach and lead employees to help store meet or exceed sales goals.
• Analyze business and create action plans.
• Ensure visual merchandising standards are met at all times.
• Assist Store Manager, set goals and manage to expectations through clear communication of sales; operational procedures; performance standards; dress code and all other company policies and procedures.
• Maintain knowledge of, and adhere to all company incentives, promotions and events.
• Ensure adequate levels of stock available on the floor at all times to ensure effective recovery and sell through.
• Maximize zone priorities.
• Promotes team work by creating a positive and rewarding atmosphere where people want to come to work.
• Ensure effective team communication regarding goals, product info, company initiatives and scheduling.
• Maintain presence through effective floor sales leadership ensuring staff coverage in all areas.
• Seek ways to build relationships with customers to create loyal clients; develop employees to build these relationships as well.
• Lead consistent focus on delivering the experience.
• Ensure customer satisfaction.
• Respect and deal fairly with employees, vendors and customers as a representative of the company and the brand.
• Take the initiative in addressing unique challenges and do so in collaborative, innovative and value-added ways.
Qualifications and Required Skills:
• Minimum of 2 years retail management experience.
• Prior sales management experience.
• Fashion focus and interest.
• Strong supervisory, communication and customer service skills
• Apply Now
The post Assistant Manager – London appeared first on JBC Team
To apply for this job please visit uk.linkedin.com.