Application Support Analyst (IT Support/CRM/2nd/3rd Line)
Are you a Driven and Passionate Application Support Analyst? Do you have experience with SQL, 2nd, and 3rd Line support?
Do you want to work in an innovative and cutting-edge company? Are you looking to work for a quality global company?
Are you looking to work on a large-scale Greenfield Project? If so, then APPLY NOW!.
This Global Company has an outstanding reputation in the market for quality, innovation, and work life balance. They are growing and looking for a person who is driven and wants to be successful.
HQ in Kensington, London (Hybrid working)
The Application Support Analyst will be:
-Good Communication Skills
-IT Support experience in 1st, 2nd and 3rd line.
-Someone with CRM Systems Experience -they will train you up on Business Central 365- They use their own CRM. Full Training will be given.
-Someone who can learn and pick up Salesforce experience
-IT Applications and Support
Devise, update and deliver system training
Deliver system training to new starters / internal role moves / and when new system functionality is released
Identify re-training requirements, based on repeated support queries.
- Review and manage change control management process
- Arrange regular meetings with stakeholder(s) of our business systems to understand any issues or change requirements.
- Document feedback and understand if it’s a training, general support or development change required.
Manage the development requirements with our end-suppliers
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables
- Excellent attention to detail and an ‘all hands on deck’ approach to service delivery
- Ability to resolve issues using a creative approach
- Proven track record in taking ownership and consistently delivering quality outcomes
- Ability to use professional judgement
- Proven track record of engaging and positively communicating and collaborating with a range of colleagues, teams and external partners
- Demonstrate good attention to detail, with the ability to understand and interpret business requirements
- Interest and general understanding of IT (basic support)
- Be able to interact with a range of stakeholder to support the delivery of a business systems changes.
Excellent Benefits on offer.
HQ in Kensington (hybrid working)
Upto 10% (Discretionary)
25 days holidays
Health Insurance/Dental Care
A Caring, Collaborative and Quality Work Life Balance on offer
Free access to the Gym, Swimming Pool, Sauna and Cinema!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: legal-information/privacy-notice.
Security alert: scammers are currently targeting jobseekers. Robert Half do not ask candidates for a fee or request candidates to send applications through instant messaging services such as WhatsApp or Telegram. Learn how to protect yourself by visiting our website: fraud-alert
To apply for this job please visit www.roberthalf.com.