Malton School is looking for an enthusiastic and well organised person to join our Learning
Support team. The role will involve working with subject teachers to support young people in
lessons and contributing to both the academic and social development of students with learning
difficulties. Our Learning Support team has an excellent reputation in the local community and
we are looking for people who can add to our already strong team.
We are looking for someone who can:
• Deliver SEN support in the classroom
• Deliver small group intervention
• Communicate effectively with staff at all levels within the school
• Ensure that students maximise every opportunity to achieve academically and personally.
• An excellent team player.
To apply for this job please visit teaching-vacancies.service.gov.uk.